In the event you commonly use the Apple Maps utility, you in all probability already know that whenever you seek for a location on iOS, iPadOS or macOS, it’s saved in your historical past so as to rapidly examine the place that space is in future searches.
It is a very helpful characteristic and saves customers a brief period of time to make looking simpler. However in case you are an individual who is continually on the go otherwise you love to go to new locations, the situation historical past could begin to be a bit uncomfortable or annoying.
Subsequently, on this tutorial we’re going to clarify you step-by-step learn how to delete areas from Apple Maps historical past on iPhone, iPad and Mac merchandise. Let’s get began!
The way to delete location historical past from Apple Maps
If you wish to clear your location historical past of the maps utility of the signature of the bitten apple brand, both for privateness causes or just for aesthetics and order within the person interface, we advocate you comply with these steps to discover ways to do it .
Clear location historical past on iPhone and iPad
1. Open the Apple Maps app in your iPhone or iPad.
2. Slide your finger up on the underside panel.
3. Details about your location searches seems within the “Latest” class. Press «See all» to point out the entire record.
4. You may delete every of the areas one after the other by sliding your finger to the left over them.
5. To delete all search historical past, click on on “Delete” within the higher proper nook.
Clear location historical past on Mac
1. Open the Maps utility in your Mac.
2. Press the aspect menu button situated within the higher proper nook.
3. Click on on «Delete latest» on the backside of the aspect menu.
And that is how straightforward it’s to delete the areas you have visited on Apple Maps! If in case you have any questions, ask us within the feedback.